Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned goods to seller and hes looking for tracking number...

Options
  • 25-01-2013 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Hey so,

AM i being too concerned or am i right to be? I brought an item from a seller on amazon it was faulty and finally it got back to them, i told them i wanted a full refund. the item was delivered ,The seller is now looking for the tracking number of the item and the cost of the postage. am i being a bit too cautious or should i give him the tracking number to have a look at who signed for it? am i being silly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Harcrid

I don't see why there would be a problem with that. He may be a big outfit and just wants to be sure you returned the item before refunding you the postage costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

Celtxx wrote: »
    I don't see why there would be a problem with that. He may be a big outfit and just wants to be sure you returned the item before refunding you the postage costs.

Couldnt he see the signature and deny that person works there? maybe im being too cautious. Ill give him the tracking number so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,931 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Couldnt he see the signature and deny that person works there? maybe im being too cautious. Ill give him the tracking number so.

If they deny the person works there then claim off whoever you sent the tracked package with.

Though I'm surprised they can't track it with their RMA. Did you get an RMA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

Del2005 wrote: »
    If they deny the person works there then claim off whoever you sent the tracked package with.

Though I'm surprised they can't track it with their RMA. Did you get an RMA?

Nah it was a seller on amazon they didnt have an RMA,i was worried they got a recent bad review on a product and it said that the seller wouldnt issue a refund and did everthing in its power to avoid paying up. Problem solved now anyway i gave em the tracking number info and they payed up. Thanks very much tho

Advertisement