Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Engine for Opel Corsa?

Options
  • 24-01-2013 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I've been trying for about a month now to get an engine for this car. It's a 04 Open Corsa Njoy, 1.0 liter, and it is impossible to get an engine for it!
    I've tried the obvious, donedeal, adverts.ie, carparts.ie and partfinder.ie. I've rang some local garages, and checked some of the bigger ones, but it seems impossible to get one!
    Just wondering if anyone had any idea on where else I can try to get one, or if anyone has one that the are selling? Just has to be a 04 and to a 07 engine!
    Thanks guys.

Comments

Advertisement