Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal & b&b accountant in co.clare

Options
  • 24-01-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm moving to Ballyvaughan soon and will be running a small b&b. I am not familiar with the irish tax system so i need accountants support for personal and business matters! Any reccomendations? Looking for someone use to dealing with b&b's along with european tax matters! Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Itchianus

I think you should be more concerned about the European tax matters part of that requirement! I could teach a 12 year old to do income & expenditure and a tax return for a simple B&B - but dealing with International tax issues is a different kettle of fish.

My point is that anyone capable of the 2nd requirement will be able to do the first with their eyes closed, so that should be your main requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jonmel

I agree but i need to get my mind into the new system with 2 little kids and also get round the euro bit...its nothing too difficult just a couple of double taxation matters....

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JCYSHOW

Hi Jonmel

I should be able to help you. I've sent you a Private Message with details.

Advertisement