Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Phone 5 meteor unlock

Options
  • 24-01-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

Just got off the phone with meteor there and they told me I had to spend €130 :eek: before they could unlock my phone which I bought 4 days ago!!:mad: My reason for unlocking is because I am going to England for a month and then moving over in April. The last time I went to England with meteor my phone barely worked and still cost a fortune! So I was going to use an orange sim over there. I'm on pay as you go and got the phone as a birthday present can someone please HELP ME?!! because I feel lost at this stage! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You got to spend the €130, no way around that.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing but you should have bought the phone direct from apple as there is no network lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

(thread moved to apple devices form)

Advertisement