Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create your own Customised Keyring - Free [Sculpteo] - €4 shipping

Options
  • 24-01-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

This is a from a startup Company based in France.
    Create your own Customised Keyring and they will "Sculpt" it Free. - Shipping is €4.

Order your unique key ring it's easy, and on top of that it's free!
    Have you always dreamed of showing your friends and family a self-made object that no one else can possibly have?
    With Sculpteo and 3D printing, it's easy, and on top of that it's free!
    You can choose from hundreds of objects in their database, or import your own objects in 3D. As it's free, you're stuck with plain white and plastic, but that didn't bother me. I'm quite happy with mine, I'm sure i can colour it when it arrives if i want.. .

Create Your own Customised Keyring

96afApD.png?1

Note. On the bottom of the application that lets you preview your design, you can change between
    Auto | WebGL | Java | Flash | JS
    which is handy for slower computers that may be struggling with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Just gave that a go with a model downloaded from sketchup, worth a try to see how it turns out.

The model I had downloaded wasn't suitable so I had to change to another.

13602403498580_zps327b5c6b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Absolute bargain. Love it. Thanks OP.

Now, if only I could use the software they asked for.

Google sketchup isn't so bad to use, depending on what you're making of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Excellent offer, I ordered 2 custom keyrings for myself and the young fella using Sketchup, thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

thats cool, anybody got some nice designs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

thats cool, anybody got some nice designs?

You can import other peoples designs into skecthup anyway by searching. Only ever used it for buildings etc though.

[edit]

Here's a wu tang one I got using sketchup and uploaded if anyone is interested.
    http://www.sculpteo.com/en/design/wu-tang-2-keyring-1/yHiobdWJ?basket=1&noclickredirect=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Got my 2 keyrings in the post yesterday, very cool although the white material will get dirty very easily. Nice to have your very own once-off unique item designed and created this way.

3-D printing is going to a be a big deal in the future, watch this space.

Advertisement