Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA

Options
  • 23-01-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Im currently on BTEA and am aware of the book allowance been cut. A friend of mine done a fas course last year and received a weekly travel allowance of around twenty euro(I think). When I asked the DSP last year could I apply for this , they said it was included in the book allowance. So my question is , am I now eligible to apply for this travel allowance or has that been cut also. I fear it has been .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I don't think you'd be eligible for a travel allowance to be honest

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kiitycat

the cost of ed was to cover stuff like that id say only entitled to the 188 now and no more its a pity that 300 was a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 29 1sparkey

Thanks for the replies, thats what I was expecting to be honest. Ah well , only three and a half years left. Just have to grin and bear it.

Advertisement