Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th Birthday for Husband and 4th Birthday for Son

Options
  • 23-01-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi,
    It's my husband's 40th birthday this year in Feb and our Son's 4th birthday in May. My husband has hinted at a joint (4 + 0) party, i.e. he's 40 (4 + 0) and our son is also 4 + 0 (4). Sorry if that sounded condescending, just wanted to make sure.
    He said he wanted to get kids involved especially as his nephew was born the exact same day as our son, so it could be a 3 way birthday.
    Any idea's how to flesh out this general idea.
    We are based in East Galway.

J
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How about doing a sports day party? Egg and spoon race, sack race, three legged race, get oversized games like connect 4, have an obstacle course, fun for all ages! Have a bbq, bouncey castle etc, you do need decent enough weather but a few gazebos might help with that

Advertisement