Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Business School FEES

Options
  • 23-01-2013 10:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Does abyone know why the fee for the course i want to do(business and financial services) is so high its 5200 and nearly every other course i want to do with business is roughly 2,250

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Does abyone know why the fee for the course i want to do(business and financial services) is so high its 5200 and nearly every other course i want to do with business is roughly 2,250

Private college + demand = high fees

Is it ratified by an external body? That may also account for the high fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Private college + demand = high fees

Is it ratified by an external body? That may also account for the high fees.

Private colleges like DBS are generally not in demand cos of the high fees. You only have to look at the unfilled spaces after the CAO and most of their courses are on that list.

Advertisement