Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES bins price hike

Options
  • 23-01-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that there bin prices went up from
    49.99 to 79.99 every six months and from 7 euro to 9 euro per lift. They could have at least have the decency to inform there customers of this sizable rise in service charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭molard

yup an increase of 84e for a year collection.did u also notice no text alert to let u know you need to top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Ya no text alerts this time and also no letter to say service charge had to be paid which i remember getting six months ago.
    Thats why i don't think many people have noticed it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

We are customers and my DH gets a text alert the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭molard

yup get the text to put the bin out. but no text about my balance .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that there bin prices went up from
    49.99 to 79.99 every six months

that's the deal from the beginning, you get a discount for signing up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

They have put the price up but I still find them cheaper than any of the others. I hadnt realised that it had jumped that much tho & without any contact! All I got a text saying my invoice was available.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Also they put the weight allowance from 400kg to 300kg per 6 months.
    Its down 25%. Go over that weight and you will be charged 13c a kg.

City bin in Dublin charge 99 euro for the full year.
    Can AES explain that one.

Advertisement