Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is it ok to being seeing someone who has a child

Options
  • 23-01-2013 3:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

but are still with the father

Comments

So just to understand the question, this person who has a child is still in a relationship with the father of the child?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 lancessupply

stankratz wrote: »
    So just to understand the question, this person who has a child is still in a relationship with the father of the child?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Family breaker. nuf said

Family breaker. nuf said

???? how?? it prob wouldnt split them up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Personal morality issue for the two people involved but I certainly wouldn't get in a situation like that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

What do you think? cop on op

Personal morality issue for the two people involved but I certainly wouldn't get in a situation like that.

Personal morality??? explain this please mate...

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

He's trolling. Just got booted from another forum.

leeomurchu wrote: »
    He's trolling. Just got booted from another forum.

not trolling buddy...just looking for an insight this kind of thing happens everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Aaannd he's banned, rightly so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I am definitely not a person to judge in such a scenario, but the answer to your question is simply no in the context of morality and doing the right thing. If you and her believe that you were solely put on this earth for each other and would rather die now than not spend the rest of your days together, and you could see her kid as one of your own someday, then it might be worth a shot. But if she just 'looks great, is a bit of a laugh and a helluva ride' then maybe there are many more like that out there for you OP who aren't in a relationship with their kid's dad. These things can get very messy if (more like when) revelations come to the surface.

Either way, best of luck OP.

P.S. Can you fix me up with some EPO? It's for performance enhancing on stage which is grand :D

P.P.S. Did I just feed a troll??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

I did Humanities during the eighties as a subject in secondary school, and the op question never appeared in the ciricculum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

This thread closed and other two deleted as OP is just trolling and responses didn't turn it serious.

ER.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement