Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from O2 to 48?

Options
  • 22-01-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering can anybody give me advice on this.

Im currently a 23 year old student. (doing another degree) As I am putting myself through college, I want to keep expenses down to a minimum. I want to change to 48 from o2. Just wondering will I be able to seeing as I'm 23 and that 48 is actually part of O2. Would they block as I am ''overage'' or has any body done this.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Plenty have done this. Im sure you know what to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gaatipstr

Haha I know ''what to do'' its just can they find my details on my original o2 account and see im not 18-22 :/ also does it take long to switch my number over??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gaatipstr wrote: »
    Haha I know ''what to do'' its just can they find my details on my original o2 account and see im not 18-22 :/ also does it take long to switch my number over??

Once the details are correct, should be done within a few hours

Advertisement