Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33weeks with a bad cold anybody know anything i can take to help?

Options
  • 22-01-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, iam 33weeks tomorrow, have a cold AGAIN.... ive lost count how many colds ive had in the past few months, anyway.. does anybody know anything at all i can take to help the cold go? its not bad enough i have heartburn all day and night and spd aswell now cant breath right at night with the cold, i know you cant buy anything from the chemist but maybe someone knows something they have tryed when pregnant that helped????? please ... i am going bonkers with having hardly any sleep and have two toddlers to look after, hanging by a tread here, thanks, xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

pamc25 wrote: »
    i know you cant buy anything from the chemist
    Talk to pharmacist / doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

As Victor said talk to your doctor. No medical advice is allowed on boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement