Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it my waters or just increased discharge??

Options
  • 22-01-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Just looking for bit of advice.

Ove the last couple of mornings I have woken up feeling quite wet- it's clear watery with some clear slime texture. No smell from it.

I've also noticed the same feeling a couple of times throughout the last couple of days.

However last night I was laying there and felt some water come out- only about 10mls.

I've put a pad on today but the watery liquid just seems to pool until I wipe it.

Is this just increased discharge or could it be my waters?

I'm 39+2 but baby is still high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

Sounds something similar to what happened Thumby. I'd say your best to call the Hosp just to be sure, they can test to see if it is your waters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Go to hospital and they can swab and test to see if it's amniotic fluid. You'll need to be put on antibiotics if they've been leaking for a couple of days because there's a risk of infection so I'd go as soon as I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

happened to me went to hosp they did test wasnt for me but i wasnt as far along as you best to go just to be sure good luck xx

Advertisement