Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best mens haircut?

Options
  • 21-01-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

not looking for who is cheapest barber, need a good one as my hair is usually needs a lot of work to it then most, anyone know any good ones in city or dooradoyle area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I always think Figaro on Bedford Row do a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

New place open in the Crescent shopping center..got mine done in there and it's a nice clean place with good hairdressers. Happy with the one I got and will go back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

I realise it's the other side of town, but Johnny's Barber Shop in Castletroy (above Rios) wins for me hands down. I'll be the first to say I'm a fussy f*cker when it comes to most things but I've been raving about this place all week. Real passion and skill in a very relaxed, old-school atmosphere for a reasonable price. No appointments necessary but it does get busy so be prepared to wait.

Plus, any barber that wears a suit to cut your hair deserves a bonus point from me too.

Advertisement