Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling to dublin ..

Options
  • 21-01-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hi i have to go to dublin this sat coming ,does anybody know what the cheapest options of travel are ,thanks ..

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dublin Coach is only €10 one-way. Leaves from Arthur's Quay every hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 redhead33

Dublin Coach is only €10 one-way. Leaves from Arthur's Quay every hour.

thank you do you know if it is any cheaper for kids as i have to bring my 5 year old with me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,141 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I doubt it very much as the child takes up a seat the same as an adult but ring them here to confirm anyway:

http://dublincoach.ie/contact_dublin_coach.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

dublincoach are probably your best bet.....drops u off right in the centre of dublin. FYI train tickets are still only 15euro and a child ticket is 7.50....but u then also have to pay for a luas ticket into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Dublin Coach are great - only stop at Kildare Village, Red Cow and City Center, are cheap and you've loads of room on board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 redhead33

thanks all very helpfull..

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

redhead33 wrote: »
    thank you do you know if it is any cheaper for kids as i have to bring my 5 year old with me ?

kids under 12 are free up to 2 travelling kids, any more and you have to pay for them

Terms and Conditions

Dublin Coach cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.

Dublin Coach would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.

It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they purchase the correct ticket for their journey.

Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.

Dublin Coach have a policy of facilitating parents traveling with children. A maximum of 2 children under 12 years, if accompanied by and adult, travel free. Additional children under 12yrs will travel at normal fare.

Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.

Please be aware that primary, secondary and third level students can avail of our special Student Fares with a valid student ID. Download the application form.

The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.

Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.

Advertisement