Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist wanting to start/join metal/rock band (North Co Dub)

Options
  • 21-01-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi my name is Ross, I'm 23 and I sing and play guitar. I love my metal particularly as well as rock. I'm based in North co Dublin and know of two rehearshal places that are very reasonably priced. I am also willing to travel into city centre if need be. It really depends on where people are based and that can be worked out.

I have a decent rig in a ESP Horizon & Marshall TSL through a Blackstar 2 x 12. I know that means nothing without ability behind it and I'm always looking to improve when I can. If you want to hear me playing/singing check out my single in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWioRULBQ0. I'm told I sound like Ozzy but i'm not entirely sure. I want to expand my vocal range and tone as much as I can. I do plan on getting singing lessons later in the year and surely that will help.

I am looking for a drummer, bass player & lead guitarist. If you can sing too it's a bonus cause I feel it adds more to the sound if there are two or more singers or vocalists. I would rather have people who love music than amazing players, although if you are both then all the better. It also goes without saying you have to be in some way decent too.

I also want to ad that I'm planning on having my full drivers license this year and possibly also a car, so I should in theory be able to go further outside dublin later on in the year.

I know this ad is very wordy but I wanted to get my point across best I could and I just want the best musicians I can find. I want it to be serious but not missing the joy of playing music. Oh and one other thing I want to play originals and play live. I would love to play all around the country if possible and wherever else really.

I hope you didn't find this ad too annoying and if your interested you know the drill comment or send p.m. for more info or if you want to organise a jam just let me know.

Advertisement