Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Studio

Options
  • 21-01-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have the idea to setup a photography studio some time this year and I'm searching for a place somewhere around Dun Laoghaire. A room roughly 6x6 meters with the basic stuff like heating and toilette.

I know renting is not cheap so I'm also searching for somebody else to share this idea, can be photographer, artist, etc.

I'm an amateur photographer, so most of the time I will be using this place at evening or weekend. If I can get the place pay itself for the first year that would be more than sufficient.

This is my portfolio: www.framedlives.com

If anybody has any suggestions or interest regarding this idea, please contact me.

Giovanni

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

Off topic but the 3d imaging is very cool, well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I'm thinking of building one in my back garden - a concrete shed type of thing. I've got about 12x28 feet to work with. Heating the place could be a problem though. Has anybody done anything similar with a shed or garage?

Advertisement