Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Squash Team South Dublin

Options
  • 20-01-2013 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. My self and a few others started up a team who play on Saturday in a league around Dublin.
    It run until March. Matches are 2pm until 4pm.
    You play everyone once at home (Spawell) and once away.
    We are in the C league, which is a bit of a mixed bag of player.
    A team has 5 players who play on Saturdays.
    It works that the best player on our team plays the best player on their team and works it's way to 5th playing 5th.
    It's my first time playing any squash competition and I'm finding it great fun and it's good for my game playing different people so much.
    So who'd like to give it a go?
    Come play until March or just come try it out ?
    Just drop me a hello here if you'd like to know more.
    Beginners to pros welcome.
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 duff24

Hi I've been looking for squash club in south Dublin and saw your post . Is ur league suitable for beginners ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

It's just over, I think we've only 2 matches left.
    But the spawell are trying to start up a league. Here is the email I got about it.
    JOIN TODAY
    Would you like to play squash in a competitive environment?

If so, why not join the new internal squash box league at the Carr Golf Centre at Spawell.

Leagues begin 1st March and will be based on a group format.

The leagues will be managed through an on-line system that will allow players to
    Book courts on-line,
    View results on-line,
    View live tables,
    View player Statistics &
    View player contact details

To register please Email smoore@carrgolfservices.com, please include the following,
    Name:
    Phone:
    Email:
    Please indicate player level beginner, intermediate or advanced

For more information please contact Stephen or Shane
    Phone: 01 - 490 7990
    E-mail: smoore@carrgolfservices.com

Advertisement