Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m1 motorway accident????

Options
  • 20-01-2013 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

came across at least 80 garda cars and ambulances on northbound lane on the m1 last night,,never seen anything like it b4, any one know what happened must have been serious but nothin on the news about it, i was on southbound so i passed by in oposite direction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I think thats the one I passe by, a silver car and a van I think.One must ave been coming off the slip road.I get really really upset when I see anything like that.They had the Gard diversion sign up on one lane, I was in the right lane tomove onto the left.The poor guy in front when to move to the left and they guy on the left WOULD NOT let im in.He rolled down his window and started shouting at the guy .Never seen aything like it.
    I dont know how the occupants of the car/Van are.I do know they had to cut them out .Its very sad.

Advertisement