Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with repeat CAO Application

Options
  • 19-01-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, last year I applied to the CAO but didn't get any of my courses on it so I'm doing a PLC in Coláiste Dhúlaigh to try get in using the FETAC method however I wanted to try apply using my points from last year to a few different areas to see if I can skip the last year of the PLC and get in early. I was wondering where do I tell them (The CAO that is) that I've already done the leaving or where can I put in my points from last year on the application. Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Hi i think it is the same because i am repeating the leaving cert this year , i went to register , fill in your details and you tick the box i think it said irish leaving cert? then when it says you have completed your account and you sign in they will tell you to fill in your qualifications , it asks what schools you were in , what year you did the leaving and it will ask for your previous exam number , hope i helped :)

Advertisement