Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Étape Connemara Saturday, June 1st 2013

Options
  • 19-01-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭

I wonder what exactly this will be - certainly might interest the late season Ironman lads if it is non drafting and TT bikes allowed. I would be interested myself if there was someone off every minute or so - although 150 would be a slog for me

Croí are delighted to announce a NEW EVENT coming to the western shores. The Étape Connemara is a 150km time trial sportive which will take place on Saturday 1st June 2013. This is a chip-timed event on open roads in Connemara. Full event details including route & entry criteria will be available in the coming weeks. ENTRY IS LIMITED and strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.
    Registration Opens Early February (Limited Entry)

Advertisement