Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to unlock Nokia lumia 800

Options
  • 19-01-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

anyone know of places online/dublin to get a nokia lumia 800 unlocked for free or for a fee?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

From what I understand there's no easy way to unlock these. Ask the network for an unlock code would be the simplest way I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭James201213

From what I understand there's no easy way to unlock these. Ask the network for an unlock code would be the simplest way I reckon

they want me to spend €130 on credit before they give it to me but i want to move to 48. might have to look around town for places that do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bear288

Ive got the same problem bought a prepay phone with vodafone but i wanna use it with 3 because there far cheaper!!
    any luck finding a shop to unlock the nokia lumia 800?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭James201213

Bear288 wrote: »
    Ive got the same problem bought a prepay phone with vodafone but i wanna use it with 3 because there far cheaper!!
    any luck finding a shop to unlock the nokia lumia 800?

found a few websites but they all look dodgey. dont want to do it in town incase they break my phone

Advertisement