Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-kill

Options
  • 19-01-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

Re-Kill has had more release dates than I can keep track of. I had it preordered on Blu-Ray but cancelled it after the 5th or 6th release date change and decided that if it ever gets released I'll grab it but for now I don't see it getting a release anytime soon. Scott Adkin's profile is at an all time high right now and with Universal Soldier coming out in a week or so and it getting universally great reviews now is the time to release it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I am dying to see this movie, I when I saw trailer it looked great!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

I was speaking to someone involved in the production awhile back and it seems that the director and other key personal had to work on other projects and as such post production was delayed. I've been informed that all the digital effects are currently being done and they hope to have the film finished by August and in theaters early next year.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

good to know thanks darko

• Advertisement
Advertisement