Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI , not letting me put in bank details!!!

Options
  • 19-01-2013 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hello guys,

I was finally awarded the SUSI grant so I proceeded to enter my bank details but on the page where you have to enter your DOB ,ppsn and application reference number it says the details are incorrect.

I rang SUSI but of course they haven't a clue , the best thing they came up with was use Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome, still no luck.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm really frustrated as when I finally get this sorted I'll still have to wait nearly a month for the payment!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redrozy

Hello guys,

I was finally awarded the SUSI grant so I proceeded to enter my bank details but on the page where you have to enter your DOB ,ppsn and application reference number it says the details are incorrect.

I rang SUSI but of course they haven't a clue , the best thing they came up with was use Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome, still no luck.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm really frustrated as when I finally get this sorted I'll still have to wait nearly a month for the payment!

Thanks in advance!
    Are you using the reference number starting with W .

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

redrozy wrote: »
    Are you using the reference number starting with W .

I am, is there another one that doesn't start with W ?

The reference number that's on the letter awarding me with the grant is different than that on the earlier forms, that's normal yeah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redrozy

I am, is there another one that doesn't start with W ?

The reference number that's on the letter awarding me with the grant is different than that on the earlier forms, that's normal yeah ?
    They should be the same number starting with W from your earlier application. Try the original one. Maybe it was a typo on the award letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

redrozy wrote: »
    They should be the same number starting with W from your earlier application. Try the original one. Maybe it was a typo on the award letter.

I rang them and asked for the reference number and they gave me the new one... But maybe it is because I had to send in a second application because I made some errors in the first one...

I'm afraid to put in the first one in case it won't let me change back if its wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ginandtonic20

I tried entering PPS, Bank Account No. and Sort Code but the Sort Code box only allows me to enter five digits but the bank Sort Code contains six digits!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement