Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser for guys in Dublin City, Any recommendations ?

Options
  • 19-01-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, I am 19 year old guy and I am New to Dublin.
    I would like any recommendation on a hairdresser for me here in the city centre.
    I have medium hair at the moment and Ive been growing it out for 5 or 6 months nearly now, so I definitely need a haircut.
    Ive heard some nightmare stories at the university that some barbers and hairdressers here are hair murders. Probably why I have put of a cut for so long,, but now the hair is crazy.
    My hair is like a bush, it is wavy/curly and quite thick. It has now a bit of length maybe 2.5-3 inches around. I want someone that knows how to deal with this hair, I dont want to look like i paid 50cent to get my hair prepared for the army.
    Back in Paris i pay between 30-50 depending on what I want to do, so not sure of the prices here to expect but I have heard its cheaper ?

Any recomendations ? Thank you. :cool:
    I wrote this yesterday but it seems it was moved and dissapeared or something, so I think its in the right place..Sorry, but new to this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AlanGa

I dont understand, why is my post moved and where has it been moved too ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved from Fashion to Beauty. All things hair and cosmetics based go into Beauty.

Try Toni & Guy on Clarendon St for a hair cut. You can go in for a consultation beforehand to chat properly to the stylist about what you want if you're not sure what to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AlanGa

Thanks twee for the reply :)

Advertisement