Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emulators on galaxy s3!!!

Options
  • 19-01-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Having had almost every game system when I was younger imagine how happy I was to find all the emulators you can run on a galaxy s3 and use a ps3 controller to play them with!!!!!

Legend of Zelda: a link to the past on the SNES up first!!! Always wanted to replay that one, then on to Soul Reaver!!!!!

Anyone doing the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Having had almost every game system when I was younger imagine how happy I was to find all the emulators you can run on a galaxy s3 and use a ps3 controller to play them with!!!!!

Legend of Zelda: a link to the past on the SNES up first!!! Always wanted to replay that one, then on to Soul Reaver!!!!!

Anyone doing the same?

I have a good Snes emulator but don't have any controller. I get frustrated with the on screen buttons very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

littlejp wrote: »

I have a good Snes emulator but don't have any controller. I get frustrated with the on screen buttons very quickly.

Are you using a galaxy s3? If so I recommend getring a playstaion dual shock! Makes the world of difference, oh need a s3 to usb connector too

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Have a nexus 7 and stuck MAME (only plays certain rom chipsets though have to see if there's a way to convert them or something) a SNES, N64 (runs ok but some games look awful) GBA and Megadrive ones, and a PS1, playing Metal Gear and FFVII at work, oh yes. I must get a usb to micro usb cable so I can use the ps3 pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

krudler wrote: »
    Have a nexus 7 and stuck MAME (only plays certain rom chipsets though have to see if there's a way to convert them or something) a SNES, N64 (runs ok but some games look awful) GBA and Megadrive ones, and a PS1, playing Metal Gear and FFVII at work, oh yes. I must get a usb to micro usb cable so I can use the ps3 pad.

MAME? is that the one to play arcade games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

25008369.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There are lots of sites detailing Mame4all, the one for Android, and which version of mame it's based on, therefore what romset you need and some helpful software to convert any roms that don't work into functioning roms. Just use Google or the Boards.ie search function.

Advertisement