Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ive recently been introduced to*melaluca *

Options
  • 18-01-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi
    well recently ive been introduced to a company that provides a members discount to its customers , 30-40% all produce are safe for family no nasty ingredients and great for the environment . This for me was interesting but then the option to make money referring new customers was all so something that i like the sound off .
    Does anyone have experience with this company or just reviews on the products I have read about people not fully reading small print and receiving items they didnt want and unable to cancel there orders .
    But my understanding is they didnt fully understand the term when they signed up . where it stated that and account cancellation has to be done before the 25th of the month . But there are no reviews from Ireland .
    Please reply with your experience as im still not sure .

Comments

Hi, scoby2012.

Unfortunately, this topic isn't suited to Expand Your Horizons. I'm not sure what forum your question would be suited to, but perhaps you could try something like Consumer Issues — though please be aware that your post could be perceived as an attempt at shilling, and as such might be viewed as suspicious by the moderators of other forums. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement