Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32weeks and finding it very sore to walk

Options
  • 18-01-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, iam now 32weeks pregnant, and finding it sooo sore when i get up after sitting down, my right leg/beside my pelvic most times feels like its pulling and i do have to try stand in that spot for a min or two before i try walk, is there anyone else like this? also does anyone know if they might take me in early to have the baby? cant take the pain anymore and have 2 toddlers its hard to do anything around the house, am carrying very low weeks now and my stomach is VERY BIG... iam only a small person so my ribs etc is also inbits, be very greatful for advice off anyone? thanks, xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

You poor thing it must be so hard for you minding the other two.
    I had SPD near the end of my pregnancy and it was awful trying to mind my 2 year old. You should look it up and see is that what you have. If it is they can't really do anything for you only physio and there are some techniques you can use to minimise the pain.
    However if like me you are going public you won't get a physio appointment until after baby is born so that's no good!
    You could pay for a private physio appointment if you can, because to be honest they probably won't bring you in early. I have read here about women who felt way better after one physio session and a friend who felt fantastic again after one accupuncture session.
    Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pamc25

Hi, yes i just looked it up and everything they say that happens is what is happing to me the clicking off the pelvic and pain getting up at night to go the loo, thank god its not just me and there is a name for this, thanks for the info i can now show my partner as he kept saying its cos iam lazy and dont walk enough but when i walk am in sooo much more pain afterwards, thanks again rosebush x

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Bummppd

Hi Pamc25, I am 35 wks and although not in as much pain as you, have similar complaints. I'm also small and my ribs get so sore sometimes its nearly unbearable! I did private physio and it helped for a while but was too expensive to keep going and eventually the benefits wore off, But I would recommend it if at all possible. I asked if they'd take me in early as I was so uncomfortable and in pain but they wouldn't even entertain the idea. I obviously have it easier than you as this is my first, and have no other bambinos to run after. I hope all goes well, and You and BaBa Bump are happy and healthy otherwise! .... And give your partner a kick up the a**e for calling you lazy!! x

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pamc25

Hi, i got a letter from the rounta for me to go for physio am not on private so guess am lucky but thats not for another few weeks, on my last child he was nearly 10lbs born and was much the same near the end with him, this is a girl i thought it be different as my first was a girl and she was grand to carry and was only 7lb 3oz, when i went last time i was pregnant for physio it didnt help it got to the point the lady said there was nothing they can do for me and all i can do is rest, so not so hoprful this time round. ya when you sit up for a few mins the ribs start to get very sore and when you lye down to rest teh heartburn comes lol, is it great been pregnant, as for my partner i would if i could lift my leg lol, ahh am just happy to be able to show him this is a condition and its not just me moaning. ya have a 2 amd 4 year old so its very hard to deal with them when i get up the pain is sooo bad my right leg half the time i cant fully lift but my kids are too young to understand why mammy cant move about much.not due till the 13th march so seems forever but please god it will fly in, thanks for your comment and hope you and your baba is healthy and doing well besides your pain? xxx

Advertisement