Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does boards owe me?

Options
  • 17-01-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭

I've being providing content since April of last year,how much should I make out the invoice for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

kneemos wrote: »
    I've being providing content since April of last year,how much should I make out the invoice for?
    Depends on how much they make from advertising..

Should be a decent amount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

€100,000,000,000
    at least that's how much the cheque they sent to me was for

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

check the employment contract you signed when they hired you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'd respond, but by your logic i'd have to pay the creators of South Park... and probably the Loch Ness Monster!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

At least 2p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

'Bout tree fiddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You Crazy, Man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Imagine if you could monetise any threads you made, like you can with youtube videos you make. So the more views and replies your thread gets the more moolah you rake in. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

They sent your thread to the crazy place :pac: That's how much they think you should be paid. Hide you away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

'Bout tree fiddy.

Hahahahaha oh my. Wooooo. ****ing funny! Cracking up here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Boombastic wrote: »
    They sent your thread to the crazy place :pac: That's how much they think you should be paid. Hide you away :pac:

Looks like I'm destined to wonder from town to town till I can gather enough evidence to bring down the master controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Looks like I'm destined to wonder from town to town till I can gather enough evidence to bring down the master controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

I think they pay by the word...

Advertisement