Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share an IBT course and with me to get a discount

Options
  • 17-01-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Is there anybody in the southeast part of the country planning on doing their IBT in the near future. If you would we could sign up together for Roadskill.ie training centre. They are charging €325 but if we go as a friend we get €25 each off. This seems to be the cheapest out there. Although my time is limited to Fridays only. I can only attend on the training on two seperate fridays. Would this suit anybody. Every little helps!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Is it modules 1-4 or modules 1, 3, 5 your looking to do? Also the discounts people offer are usually for the intensive courses. If your doin it on different days i think you might be paying for the modules separately. Open to correction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Patch85

To be honest I need to do it from scratch. Im from Cork, I go to college in limerick and work weekends. They do 2x8 hour days to cover all the modules I think so I was hoping they would allow me to split in into Friday one week and again Friday the following week.

Advertisement