Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xBox 1 with Avalaunch

Options
  • 17-01-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I hope this is allowed?

Basically, I bought an xBox1 about two years ago off a guy with Avalaunch on it, but could never managed to get anything onto it. I did manage to get the ip matched up with my laptop, but that's as far as I ever got.

Is there anyone round Kildare who has some experience with Avalaunch and could maybe call down to me to help set it up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Hi guys, I hope this is allowed?

Basically, I bought an xBox1 about two years ago off a guy with Avalaunch on it, but could never managed to get anything onto it. I did manage to get the ip matched up with my laptop, but that's as far as I ever got.

Is there anyone round Kildare who has some experience with Avalaunch and could maybe call down to me to help set it up?

Thanks.

Was is it you want to do? FTP to the xbox is it? I am no where near you so I will not be able to call to you. It's a while since I messed about with my original xbox, could be even 4 years. But I may be able to help if I know what it is you want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

Download filezilla and hook the xbox up to your router, enter your xbox IP and u/n xbox p/w xbox port 21 and hit quick connect, now you will ftp access to your hdd.
    Dont touch C drive or mess with files in E drive, XBMC can go in E drive in apps folder . Google for AID, Hexen or Slayers installer disc and it can install XBMC and setup the shortcut so it boots XBMC as your dashboard.

Advertisement