Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem 2013

Options
  • 16-01-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi does anyone know what the v.i.p area at slane is like is it worth paying for? How good is the view of the stage ? What's the chances of actually meeting eminem or would he just run a mile from the place? I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I got free tickets for the VIP for Kings of Leon at Slane, whilst it was good, I never would have paid for it!

If you want no bar queues, a seat and no rowdy people, then it's worth it. If you want there to be any craic or atmosphere then it's not. There's a good view from the seats because they're tiered and slightly elevated but they're quite far away! And I reckon there's a zero percent chance of meeting Eminem, its just an area of more comfort for invited guests or for people willing to pay for it, not for the acts.

Save your money and enjoy the gig in amongst it all.

Advertisement