Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint by Numbers wall murals

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone would know where I could buy simple paint by numbers/trace and paint wall murals?
    I have a smallish back garden and I am a building a little play area for my son who has special needs.
    We have a long dividing wall and I was hoping to put some cartoon characters on the wall like Fireman Sam,Ben 10 etc I would also like to put in a car or train.
    I was hoping I could get some those trace and paint murals as I am not very artistic myself so I wouldn't be able draw anything but I am handy enough with a paint brush! Something pretty simple is all i need,some of the ones I found online are nearly like the Sistine Chapel!
    If anyone can help it be great. The wall is about 6ft high so I am looking for something in the region of 4 to 5ft drawings,but also smaller ones as I may but in a dog or cat etc.
    I hope I explained myself well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I painted a few in college and I borrowed a projector from my old school. its the easiest way to get the outline right.

See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vom4LuZ12ZQ

• Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You are really not likely to get the characters you mention as they are copyright and it would hardly be worth anyone's while to pay for the permissions then produce the stencil. Projector is probably the best bet as suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thepainter

You are really not likely to get the characters you mention as they are copyright and it would hardly be worth anyone's while to pay for the permissions then produce the stencil. Projector is probably the best bet as suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thepainter

Advertisement