Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIMA BPP management level gateway assessment study book for sale

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Just pass CIMA gateway assessment (E2 P2 F2)and roll on the strategic level.

If anyone is interested pls PM.

BTW, I am galway-based.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GMac1086

Hi,

I am contemplating doing the gateway exam after completing my CAI FAE's in September '12.

Did you attend lectures or simply self study? What were your exemptions from?

Any help / advice much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Floria

i am a self study learner. And i was exempted from all subjects under management level and went for the gateway assessment of management level for the first time in NOV last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 michael1_2_3_4

Hi Floria / GMac

I was reading your posts and believe that I am in a similar position.

I qualified as an accountant through ICAI in 2008. My understanding is that I am exempt for the operational exams E1, P1, F1.

Floria in your post you mentioned that you were exempt from all mgt level subjects - did you mean to say you were exempt from the operational exams?

I have registered for the cima professional gateway assessment in may. What would you recommend as a means to prepare for this exam? Will I have to enrol on a course for each of e2,p2,m2 or is there a self study that caters for the assessment exam?

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement