Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What industrial printer should I purchase?

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi -

I'm new to this Boards.ie business. So, not sure how it works but here it goes!

I'm at the start of trying to set up a new business and am beginning to research industrial printers. I've googled some, but I'm not sure what specifics to look out for, so any advice appreciated.

I need to print the images on 10"x10" (perhaps 12"x12") good quality matt textured card. I also need to guarantee that the inks that the images are printed on will last a significant time (10 years at least) I want a high quality product that produces a significantly detailed image. Not sure what kind of money is required...:confused:

Thanks a mill!

Advertisement