Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touring Bikes in Ireland

Options
  • 16-01-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Im looking for a place that sell touring bike in Ireland, preferably in Dublin. Does anywhere in Ireland sell the Dawes bike range as the touring section, especially the Dawes Galaxy looks like a great bike.
    Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Hi Im looking for a place that sell touring bike in Ireland, preferably in Dublin. Does anywhere in Ireland sell the Dawes bike range as the touring section, especially the Dawes Galaxy looks like a great bike.
    Any advice would be great.

Penny farthing on Camden street do Dawes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Cyclebike do Surly

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭The Big Lebowsky

Kilgrews Cycles in Cork currently have a new dawes galaxy for sale..

They are located at Kyle Street..about five minutes walk from the bus station..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Hollingsworth do surly as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Surly...so pretty.

Want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 DeanMcMenamin

Just after ordering my surly LHT from Cyclebike, had great service from the staff, bike coming next week.

Best of luck with the bike...have one myself and love it.
    Any tours planned.??

del88 wrote: »
    Best of luck with the bike...have one myself and love it.
    Any tours planned.??

Yes going to take it to India this April from Ireland, planning it out at the moment. Can't wait.

Yes going to take it to India this April from Ireland, planning it out at the moment. Can't wait.
    I'm jealous ...Sounds like a great trip... www.crayguyonabike.com is a great site for info on gear and different countries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Take it you got the 26" version so?

Mad jealous.

• Advertisement

Yes I did :)

Advertisement