Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, what to do while we wait

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭

Spotted this great idea a friend posted on FB (from Reddit I think) to help pass the time while we wait for Spring to arrive

Start up a multiplayer team death match in GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony:

-Turn traffic and pedestrian density to: High
    -Turn player names and blips to: Off
    -Keep weapon set to: All
    -Pick 1 player to be Jason Bourne. That player will set his/her team to orange.
    -The remaining players set their team to blue.
    -Limit yourself to the smallest island in the game, Bohan.
    -Decide if you would like Bourne to be able to use vehicles. (I tend to allow Bourne to use cars)
    -When the game starts Bourne is only allowed to grab C4 and to keep his pistol.
    -All other players are allowed to grab whatever weapons they want. (Preferably non-explosive ones)
    -There is a 5-10 minute grace period where the chasing team allows bourne to get into a hiding spot.
    -When the game begins the chasing team must search the island for Bourne. Because blips are off, blending into AI crowds works to Bourne's advantage.
    -You can require Bourne to give the chasing team periodic updates via the in-game cellphone.
    -If Bourne eludes the chasing team, or stays alive for (X)-ammount of time, Bourne wins.
    -If the chasing team is able to find and kill Bourne, they win.

If anyones up for a game on PS3, add me: genisis87

Comments

If anyone fancies adding a lonely little photographer with a copy of GTA EFLC (PS3) feel free to.. :)

I'm ChokeslamCena (don't ask! :o )

Advertisement