Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz.

• 15-01-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know exactly when "Dealz" are opening in Pattons old shop in the shopping centre? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

i thought there was an objection to it opening so it wont be

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭bedirect

shopping centre is in receivership, things may improve when they restore the car park

bedirect wrote: »
    shopping centre is in receivership, things may improve when they restore the car park

Pretty certain whole town knows a well known local shop owner objected to dealz as well as aldi how people suppose to get jobs when 1 person is stopping this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

jjll wrote: »

Pretty certain whole town knows a well known local shop owner objected to dealz as well as aldi how people suppose to get jobs when 1 person is stopping this

Not true. Was passing Pattons old shop today and about 10 guys flat out painting and working on it.. then this evening on fb there is an ad saying they are opening thurs 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Witchie wrote: »
    Not true. Was passing Pattons old shop today and about 10 guys flat out painting and working on it.. then this evening on fb there is an ad saying they are opening thurs 31st.

Yeah, I noticed all the work going on too.
    I for the life of me cant understand how ONE man can stop this or any other shop opening in the shopping centre as it is badly needed. At the rate other shops were closing it is just a matter of time before the WHOLE centre was closed.....there is a shopping precinct on the Clones road which is a white elephant and it will never do well, so you need to centralise whatever businesses you can in or around the Centre to bring people into the town...

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »

yep saw that but everyone knows he has objected to it. was suppose to open before xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭irelandhouse

due to open at end of month in pattons old shop.

Advertisement