Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i shoot guns

Options
  • 15-01-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hello i am 16 and looking to go somewhere and shoot guns dose any one know any where i could do this close to dublin or any where near? i dont own a gun so would the place give me one or do i have to have my own ? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Hilltop in Wicklow on the south side and Courtlough on the northside both will provide .22 rifles and shotguns.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 robbie3045

thank you do you know how much that it cost

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

You can find Hilltop's prices here

Courtlough's according to their website are;

-Rifle Shooting Experience - 25 Rifle Shots €20
    -Rifle Shooting Experience - 50 Rifle Shots €40
    -Clay Shooting Experience 30 Clay targets €40
    -Clay Shooting Experience 40 Clay targets €50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Blay wrote: »
    You can find Hilltop's prices here

Courtlough's according to their website are;

-Rifle Shooting Experience - 25 Rifle Shots €20
    -Rifle Shooting Experience - 50 Rifle Shots €40
    -Clay Shooting Experience 30 Clay targets €40
    -Clay Shooting Experience 40 Clay targets €50

Stating the obvious, but those prices include coaching and the Courtlough guys are very good with beginners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Stating the obvious, but those prices include coaching and the Courtlough guys are very good with beginners.

They are indeed and they love to give you a little challenge as you progress and might show of a "party trick" or two. All safe, responsible and above board of course.

• Advertisement
Advertisement