Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROOM SEALED SOLID FUEL RANGE?

Options
  • 15-01-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am trying to decide on a heating system for a new build. The house will be air tight with a heat recovery system. I am just wondering is it possible to get a room sealed solid fuel range with external air supply? I have searched and cant find any. I plan to install underfloor heating with condencing boiler linked to a buffer tank. I would like a sloid fuel range for cooking and to contribute heat to the buffer tank.

Any info would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Not seen one, only seen the room sealed stoves with back boilers.

If you find one, make sure the distance between the range & the buffer does not exceed 26ft less approx 1ft for each bend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bennybreezer

Lohberger, it's a German company, company they do ranges with an external air pipe. I believe there's an Ac105 model that can produce 12 to 15 is.

Advertisement