Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend teacher for guitar lessons - Carrigaline area?

Options
  • 15-01-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hi,
    My 8 year old wants to learn guitar, seems to be a real desire not just a passing whim! So I want to get him some lessons to get started - can anyone recommend someone suitable, preferably in the Carrigaline area??

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bobjim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 purkissl

Hey there,

I know this is a ridiculously late reply, but if your son still wants to learn/improve, I live in Carrigaline and would be happy to teach. I'm 21, a student, and desperately searching for a job for the rest of the summer. I'm well-used to kids and I know the importance of making lessons fun. I started learning guitar when I was 8, but gave up at 13 because I found the classical lessons unbearably boring. I picked it back up at 16 with a great teacher and have been playing by myself ever since.

Lawrence

Advertisement