Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Littlepace Court, Clonee- Feedback

• 15-01-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Looking to buy a house in Littlepace Court,

Any idea how this area is for bringing up kids ??? All Suggestions are welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

I've grown up in Littlepace and personally I loved it! There's a lot of things for the kids to do, Erin Go Bragh GAA club, Dunboyne Tennis Club, Huntstown Scouts, Clonee Utd, dance classes, karate, etc etc. It's got a lot of different schools in the area, and it's definitely much safer at night than the likes of Hartstown/Huntstown.
    While I'm not familiar with Littlepace Court specifically, I know most of the Littlepace areas are well protected from the main road and have large green areas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ringostarrr

Thanks Kkumk, its quite cul-de-sac with only 20 houses..... however, i find houses are a bit expensive in littlepace compared to rest of clonee (castaheany, pheasant run, hunters run )....

• Registered Users Posts: 46 cbrlover

As someone who has worked on a number of houses in the Clonee area, I would say one of the reasons Littlepace is more expensive is the build quality. It is far superior to the other estates, including the ones you mention.

Also the layout is far better, it has the feel of an older more established estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

kkumk wrote: »
    it's definitely much safer at night than the likes of Hartstown/Huntstown.

Whats wrong with Hartstown/Huntstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Whats wrong with Hartstown/Huntstown?
    Yes I regularly run through those areas at 10/11 at night and don't see any trouble

• Advertisement
Advertisement