Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8.3 patch notes and link

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

How are people finding the Chinse tanks? Personally I've unlocked the T5 medium with the 57mm gun and it's insane (and not in a good way). The aiming time on the gun is 2.5s and the reload with a 75% crew is 2.08s! That it looks like a pea shooter don't help either (and bounce a lot of shots) :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Nody wrote: »
    How are people finding the Chinse tanks? Personally I've unlocked the T5 medium with the 57mm gun and it's insane (and not in a good way). The aiming time on the gun is 2.5s and the reload with a 75% crew is 2.08s! That it looks like a pea shooter don't help either (and bounce a lot of shots) :(

Sounds just like the 6 pounder on the Churchills at tier 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Only at the tier 4 scout so I can't really comment.
    I seen a guy in General Chat say he "fought a fair fight 1on1 in the tier 10 medium vs a T-62A and won with regular ammo".
    Obviously alot of variables need to be taken into account but it at least sounds a worthy opponent. I'm grinding that line for my Type59 crew so it gives me some peace of mind.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's annoying that almost all the modules are specific to their one tank until the soviet stuff kicks in at tier 5. And why does a tier 3 like the Chi-Ha need a tier 8 radio?

Advertisement