Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronaldo vs Bieber vs Lachowski

Options
  • 14-01-2013 4:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Who could pull the most 10/10s on a given day?
    Bieber for me

brb richest of the 3
    brb most aesthetic of the 3
    brb most famous of the 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Oh jesus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

bitta light 'banter' jeez dont take everything so seriously.

The female of Boards care to shed some light? I reckon from that demographic Ronaldo wins out

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

No one knows who Lachowski is, Bieber is tiny and looks like a child, Ronaldo is a 6 foot+, handsome, elite athlete and suppose to be a very nice friendly guy outside of the pitch.

Ronaldo is richer too.

On CR, I've heard that he drove around London and just use to point at girls and ask them to join him. Biebs got that power as well. Biebs can have any girl from 18-21, and might win from that group. Ronaldo's got a wider appeal for now.

Lachowski might win out in a scenario where nobody knows who any of them are.

Ronaldo vs Bieber in a student bar it is?

Ronaldo would walk it, place would go mental, his gelled hair, dark skin, muscle vest, he would put men to shame.

Bieber isn't man enough to take that stage.

Pre teen disco maybe :P

• Advertisement

EdenHazard wrote: »
    On CR, I've heard that he drove around London and just use to point at girls and ask them to join him.

Thanks Eden

My dream for tonight.

FERRARI_BY_NIGHT_Wallpaper_7sect.jpg

Goodnight, sweet dreams.

would be the life.

the reality is tho bieber can get any girl he wants. bit weird saying that though especially for the bieber haters. its not like he's some sports star, he's a little canadian singer and he could have girls crawling on their knees over glass for him...and not 13 year olds...brb dated selena gomez 2 years older than him

u mad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

EdenHazard wrote: »
    would be the life.

the reality is tho bieber can get any girl he wants. bit weird saying that though especially for the bieber haters. its not like he's some sports star, he's a little canadian singer and he could have girls crawling on their knees over glass for him...and not 13 year olds...brb dated selena gomez 2 years older than him

u mad?

Because he is so wealthy and is famous. How do you not see that? Look at some ugly famous men who've pulled unreal amounts of women, it's only because of their stature and influence that they could do it.

If Bieber was a normal guy he'd have far less impact as he's very short with a kid's build, has next to no real intelligence and personality and is an all round general runt.

He would still pull I'd say considering he's not the worst looking guy but he's incomparable to Ronaldo if you're talking pulling power, for obvious reasons. He's a man while Bieber is a scrawny and arrogant kid, money or no money, he'll always be doing better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think the real question here is, who gives a flying fúck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

What does Brb stand for? So not "with it" anymore (thank God).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Closing this - doesn't belong in TGC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement