Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible false negative

Options
  • 13-01-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi Girls

Just looking for a bit of advice. Im now 10 days late with my period. Im always bang on 29*29 day cycle. I tested Tuesday when I was 4 days late and again wed morning with FMU,still bfn.Could the test be faulty
    Ive no real symptons,just very light headed ,no sickness or tiredness .I remember with my other pregnancies i was sick at de very beginnning
    Has anyone ever got a negative results that ended up a bfp?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

Hi Girls

Just looking for a bit of advice. Im now 10 days late with my period. Im always bang on 29*29 day cycle. I tested Tuesday when I was 4 days late and again wed morning with FMU,still bfn.Could the test be faulty
    Ive no real symptons,just very light headed ,no sickness or tiredness .I remember with my other pregnancies i was sick at de very beginnning
    Has anyone ever got a negative results that ended up a bfp?

Thanks

Hi I had two false negatives with the gp. what test did you use I got a positive nearly 2 weeks after my period was due with rapid response even when I got a positive with that I was getting a neg with the gp! It turned out I ovulated really really late which was strange coz I had been ovulating between day 14-18 and the month I conceived I didn't ovulate until day 26!!! I had no real symptoms either that early. It's more common to get false neg that false pos.

Advertisement