Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norton Internet Security not working on second computer. Please help!

Options
  • 13-01-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I recently installed Norton Internet Security on my computer (Windows 8 laptop) with a product code and it worked fine. I had also discovered that i'm able to use Norton on 3 things at once so later I installed it on my second computer with a disc I got with Norton when I bought it in PC World and for the first day everything worked.

When I turned on my computer the next day it said my computer was at risk so I click on Fix Now. It said it was fixing Auto-Protect, SONAR Protection, Antispyware and Email Protection. When it finished it didn't fix it and it said Fix not complete, because of this (I think) it wont let me scan properly. When I try to scan (Quick scan) it just says Problem detected and that my product is inactive and it says Error during scan.:confused:

Can some please help me with this problem. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

HamsterPie wrote: »
    I recently installed Norton Internet Security on my computer . . .

There's your problem right there !

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

try downloading norton power eraser, it's free and run scan with it.
    After which should work again.

Advertisement