Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

!!!!SAAB RESCUER !!!

Options
  • 12-01-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hello all , looking to rescue saabs from going to the crusher, only looking for 9000 and before no newer. instead of sending your saab to the crusher contact me. have a small collection of saabs which include a 1982 4 door t8 and a flat front 4 door bronze metallic with 67,000 genuine miles. let me know if you know anyone who is considering selling their old saab or know of where there is one or many lying up. all enquirers welcome and all info wanted
    regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Going to be very collectable now.....if i had one i'd be holding onto it...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

A guy I know out in Howth has a 9.3 on UK plates that he wants to get rid of

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

not any use to you S T Nut,
    but I know of a silver 00 estate, running, must be broken, dont know if diesel or petrol., any other Saab fans want to come and strip it for prob smallish money, p.m. me. location North East
    Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

rugbyman , any idea how much his looking for it , im more of a 900 man as a broke a convertible 1989 saab , if his not asking much id be interested.
    regards brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

S T Nut

this car must be stripped where it is, as the scrapyard owner has to end its life for the ex owner.
    willl find out for you in a few days, wont be dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

ya seen that , but wouldn't be worth as from england and may be fairly rotten from experience and vrt is at least €720

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

yes , was on to him and may be swapping. thanks
    regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Capri wrote: »
    saab.jpg

Here is the same one that was for sale on the side of the road over 5 years ago. I wonder if it ever sold then?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement