Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare battery for Aritech CS350

Options
  • 12-01-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hey All,

Great advice already here for replacing the battery on the Aritech CS350. Am about to attempt it myself. I was wondering could anyone recommend somewhere to buy a new one in the Leixlip/Lucan area - and how much it should cost?

Thanks alot! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look at the suppliers sticky here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    IGT in Lucan would be the handiest. About €10-€15 .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

ripcord wrote: »
    Hey All,

Great advice already here for replacing the battery on the Aritech CS350. Am about to attempt it myself. I was wondering could anyone recommend somewhere to buy a new one in the Leixlip/Lucan area - and how much it should cost?

Thanks alot! :)

Have a look at the suppliers list here. M.E.W across the road from Intel also supply the battery you need. I.G.T in lucan also supply the battery you need. Prices can vary so shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

Hey guys. Just got the 7 Amp battery. I've read hear that either the 7 Amp or 3 Amp battery will work. However, the 3 Amp battery is smaller.

Will the 7 Amp one fit?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It will. It's a bit tight so be careful not to snag any cables or connections.

Advertisement