Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an old photo

Options
  • 12-01-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Any chance someone here has a photo of an old table that used to be in games workshop? It was some sort of snowy mountain/cliff with a big double door in it, probably based on dwarves. It could have been there at any point between 2005-2009, I really can't remember when, gave up the hobby years ago. Anyhow have a child at home who dug out all my old stuff and we're thinking of making something like this to go with his new hobbit set. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

If its the one Blanchardstown GW it was the battle for skull pass. The front of it was pretty level (think it had two levels with a slope connecting them) while near the back it had two sharp sliffs with a door in the middle. It was snowy just like the scene for Skull pass...

As for an actualy picture I wouldnt have one. But I cant remember it pretty well if you need anymore details!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Alan Noir

That must have been it, although it was the shop in town. Thanks mate i'll google it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Ah the one in town was pretty similar as well, except it had a river flowing through it with a wooden bridge made from lollypop sticks etc.

Anyways good luck with the board! Hope there will be pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Any update on this? Did you find what you were looking for. Wouldn't mind this as a project myself.

I never found a pic, but we went ahead and made our own anyhow around Easter I think. Still needs a few details.

IMG_20130406_220858_zpsd536c1b9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Oh hey, I'm Noir and I couldn't find a picture of a stunning, professionally-made piece of terrain, so I just MADE THE THING MYSELF...

Seriously good terrain Alan, good stuff!

Looks class.

Thanks man. I found a tiny picture of the board I was looking for. You can see it through the door.

http://s3-media3.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/X7_lUNaOoMQt_Ao1EFXW7w/l.jpg

Advertisement