Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pages '09 Word documents

Options
  • 12-01-2013 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Anytime I save a file in Pages'09 as a Word document and then open it up in Word all the images i have included are no longer in the places they are ment to be. Is there a way to fix this without just rearranging them in word? It is so frustrating as I am in college for photography so there are always a lot of images in the reports I have to hand up and I always have to rearrange the photos and fix the layout which involves going in hours early or on my days off just to fix this. My free trial of word is just up so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Anytime I save a file in Pages'09 as a Word document and then open it up in Word all the images i have included are no longer in the places they are ment to be. Is there a way to fix this without just rearranging them in word? It is so frustrating as I am in college for photography so there are always a lot of images in the reports I have to hand up and I always have to rearrange the photos and fix the layout which involves going in hours early or on my days off just to fix this. My free trial of word is just up so any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are always going to be compatibility issues when going from one word processor to another. Sometimes images jump. If you really need to edit Word docs then buy Word.

Can you submit the project as a PDF? Export it from Pages, bypassing the need for Word?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JohnnySmiles

God i never thought of that. thanks

Advertisement